Less than an hour drive south of Edmonton and a half a kilometer from the shores of Pigeon Lake nestled among towering spruce trees at Mulhurst Bay is where you will discover one of central Alberta's most popular summer playgrounds.... Hilah Ayers Wilderness RV Park.
Below are just a few features of this beautiful resort....
- 45 acre (treed & open space) gated campground
- 208 seasonal sites & 34 overnight sites
- family oriented environment
- several "park-like" settings for children to play
- private & spacious fully-serviced lots (power/water/sewer)
- shower house & laundry facilities
- dumping station
- outdoor movie theater
- security cameras & 24-hour surveillance
- 9 hole mini-golf course, beach volleyball court, horseshoe pits, etc.
- within walking distance of Pigeon Lake & public boat launch
- 12 golf courses within a 1/2 hour drive
- additional lot development expected soon (contact us for more information)
- onsite food trailer: Evergreen Eatery*
* Business hours are weather permitting and subject to change. Check our Facebook page for updates and click on the menu icon for more details on offered food items.
Please read over the agreement as there have been additions & changes made.